Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Quick excursion...

I took my boy for a birthday scuba trip to South Manitou Island and saw looooots of great pictures go by because I was too chicken to bring my camera out to the island. Tony and I did a shore dive onto the wreck of the Three Brothers and it roooocked! Info here: http://www.ship-wrecks.net/shipwreck/projects/3brothers/ We spent Sunday traipsing around Traverse City...wine tasting, partaking of gooooood food and in general, having a great time. On Monday it was out to the island for the day and we couldn't have asked for more gorgeous weather. The place we stayed had this teeny tiny beach that overlooked the bay and we spent part of Sunday just watching the boats (and the ducks) go by...(stretching the 70-200 to the limit)


1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

My camera came with an 18-55 lens. I'm debating on what lens to get next.