Friday, April 25, 2008

Minor disaster

Sorry there is no photo today but a couple weeks ago I had a minor computer disaster. I was happily chugging along when my trusty old G4 just gave a death rattle and ceased all function. I cried. I had just started a major backup process and was very fearful all was lost. Thankfully, tech support (I love Jeff) came to the rescue and all the information is safe...but the old girl is still in several pieces waiting for a new power supply. So until that time all my memory cards are nicely filling up waiting paitently to unload to the blog. The moral of the story: back your information up, back your information up, back your information up...did I mention it would be wise to back your information up?

On life side, things are going well, it's the busy time at work and I'm about to enter the same crazy schedule I did last summer...three nights of sports (volleyball, golf and softball)! Who me? Busy? Nah. I did decide to throw scuba diving in there and am looking forward to doing some shipwreck diving this summer. Well, thanks for looking in and I hope everything is going well, I swear the blog will be back in full operation soon!

K :)

3 comments:

Lou said...

Thanks for keeping us "posted"..... :) That way we know you haven't just abandoned us in blogger-land!

:) Lou

Delilah and Rocket said...

Our computer crashed once. I lost the e-copy of some special photos. I did not wast my time crying .... I just grabbed some rum.

Webmaster said...

Hey, I fixed it eons ago. Where's the new stuff? Oh, that's right. You're too in love to post anything new. Hee hee!