Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We rock.

Every year DU has some kind of hysterical video at our convocation in Grand Rapids where the staff are the stars. This is all of the tri-city staff that was there that day. All we were told was to "come to Warren and pick a song and feel free to dress the part." It's all very secret and we didn't really know what we were a part of until we saw it all put together. Well for those of you that know me, you know the pleather pants are always screaming for use and of course who am I to deny them? So out they came, along with a great fro and just wait until you see the video...it was a taping of "DU Idol". I might not get a copy of it for a few weeks yet but I swear I'll you tube it for posting on the blog. I'm going on the road baby, outta my way!!

No comments: