Monday, August 13, 2007

Me and old Perseid

Welcome to the view from the country...sometimes living in the sticks pays off. This camera has taught me patience. A lot of it (did you see the icicles from last winter?!?). Do you know how long you have to wait to get a photo of meteor? A looooonnnng time. The Perseid meteor shower peaked last night and I was determined to get a photo of it somewhere. There was one fantastic one that was so bright I had to wince...if only the camera was just a liiittle more to the left. Doh. Maybe tonight I'll try one more time...

And yes, I have lots other posts but I'm still working on them! So just hold your horses! :)

1 comment:

Skiido said...

Hey Rockstar! I think I saw the same meteor!!! LeRoy and I were sitting in the hot tub and enjoyed the night sky that evening. Then BAM, that meteor was huge! Love the pic you lucky dog. Anyway, I didn't realize you were such the picture taker!