Exactly when I traded a Day Out with Thomas the Tank Engine instead of a sloppy day of canoeing the rifle river, I'll never know. Last Friday we headed off for a day out with Thomas and the theme song is STILL running through my brain. If you want to hear it, just ask and I can belt you out a rousing verse of it. :) Here are some shots from the day (they should give the adults "shots" on the way in). haha!

Ethan waving to the crowd as Thomas gave us a ride through the countryside.

Wanna see my tat?

I've never in my life been on a carousel...this one went about 50 MPH and I realized when you look through the peephole of a camera while going 50 MPH in a circle...it kind of makes you want to barf. Carter hung on so tight I'm pretty sure he left fingerprints in the metal.

Bye Thomas!
No comments:
Post a Comment