Monday, July 02, 2007

My first solo wedding...

Well, after weeks of nightmares, cold sweats and sheer terror, my first solo wedding is over! Thank you to Jon and Brandy for letting me "practice" on them. Here are some of the highlights. I wanted to get a few out there and I can't swear that these are my favorites but a quick glance through the hundreds...some of these caught my eye. (special thanks to Ryan for the pep talk/pro tips) :)

You know me, can't resist a cute boy. Here is Katie's little boy Levi at the rehearsal dinner...


And his little brother Lukey-dukey. :)



Brandy is the exact OPPOSITE of a bridezilla. Brides like her make this job easy. She made just about everything at the wedding. I'm surprised she didn't hand bead the dress! She made the candles, the centerpieces, the cookies, the boquets, and I'm sure I'm missing about 50 other things but you get the picture...



Magazine bride... :)



I should have zoomed in to get the full effect of Brandy's great eye roll...


You can keep your Dances With W0lves...we had...Stands with a Ring and Short Socks. Can you tell the groomsmen that came with addidas short black socks doesn't have a wife? boys. ei, yi, yi


Oop. Another cute boy...Griffin. Pure love. Pure Carter's competition. :) (and yes, he did have clothes on at one point...I caught him mid-clothing change into his PJ's)


Levi was a dancing MACHINE! He sang with the microphone and danced the night away. Oh to have the energy of a three-year-old.



Trying to be fancy...


Congratulations kids! You guys rock!

No comments: