Sunday, July 01, 2007

Get your golf game on...

Jeff and I went and chilled at the Buick 0pen last week. I had never expected to be a person who goes to a golf match to watch, but I have to admit I had big fun! I'm hoping my golf game will improve by sheer osmosis of being around the pros. I feel MUCH better about my golf game after seeing this guy hit it right in the crowd on the infamous hole #17 (known for rowdy crowds and lots of fun). It's nice to know that sometimes even the pros hit a typical "kristy" shot. It was hard not to feel like you were in a scene from Happy Gilmore. :)



Hey! There was even a guy from Mt. Pleasant teeing off. The crowd was very enthusiastic for a fellow Michigander.



I wonder how the scoreboard writer gets his job? He has really nice handwriting though...I was surprised that the scoreboard was not electronic. We were there on opening day so the board was pretty empty. I think next year I'd like to go back and follow one of the big names around for a bit. That, and I decided to quit work and officially become a golfer...watch out LPGA...here I come.

No comments: