Tuesday, May 01, 2007

All at once...

Just so you're aware, yes, I've fallen off the face o the earth. Finals, tests, a long paper, the semester start at work (our busiest time), turkey season, softball season, golf league season, baby/wedding shower season and mushroom season have all fallen at the same juncture in time. Just think volleyball season starts shortly too! So that's a really long winded excuse to say, hey I'm sorry I haven't responded to email or phone calls but I'm trying slowly but surely...

I just realized that I signed up for a LOT of stuff but didn't put together that it was all happening at once. Oh well, it should be fun. :) And yes, Cindy, I know I'm a picture hostage but the California pictures are coming...just not until I get back from Detroit. :)

this is what they call burning the candle at both ends. who? me?

even now I'm slacking on studying for a final because I cannot possibly get any more counseling theories into my brain.

ok, now I'm really going.

maybe i should just check the radar quick. (shut up Jeff)

stillllll procrastinating.

ok, i'm out.

peace.

No comments: