Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Covered in Frosting in Your Birthday Suit

What could be better? Carter officially turned the big 0-1 last weekend and on a wonderful 80 degree day, we celebrated in style. First of all, before I get to the birthday fun, I promise there are California pictures coming...there's around 300 of them to dig through and I have to get through finals first. Trust me, it will be worth the wait. Where else can you get the most disgusting and most beautiful vacation pictures but this blog...and trust me I unless you've been to this particluar locale, you can't even imagine the horror that awaits. I'll give you a hint: I'll never chew gum again. ever.

OK, on to the birthday boy...for some reason, Jenny and Jeff's boys like to use their hair as a napkin...must be some sort of new fancy "frosting spa treatment for hair". :)



Only a wonderful ChaCha Peggy would make the BEST number one cake ever...but you'd better keep your eye on that cake....



Yep, and that's it on the floor two seconds later. Ooopsie.



Here is the official cake...Jenny and Peggy outdid themselves making this barn (sorry it's upside down). I thought we had made the best cake ever when we tackled the rocket ship last year...but I think Jenny and Peggy win with this one.


How can you not love a boy that cute...




Aunt Peggy and Carter...Carter can say a few words, mama, vaccuum (heehee, he's addicted to them just like his brother), and all of a sudden he blurted out PEGGY last Saturday. Can you tell which auntie is wrapped right around Carter's pudgy little finger?

No comments: