Monday, July 28, 2008

Emily and Jeff

As the summer rolls on, things don't seem to be getting any slower! I have pictures from camping to post but I just haven't gone through them yet. Tony moved into a new house and it was quite the adventure but I spent most of today catching up on things I've been neglecting...while parked on his breezy, beautiful, wonderful screened-in back porch. It was really awful, but hey, I can take one for the team. The fun continues this week with a trip to Indy. Sit still? Me? Ha! Never. I hope everything is going well with all of you!

Despite the fact that my camera is off on an adventure to the factory (it thought it could swim)...I was able to secure a backup and shot some engagement pictures tonight. If everyone was as easy to work with as these two I might do this as a regular job. Here are some of the ones I really liked at first glance...so, um, I say good luck picking out finalists to Em and Jeff as they get the CD with these and a good 60 others.




2 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

The black/white one for sure!

Lou said...

Absolutely, I have to second that - the black and white!

:) Lou