Who? Me? Resist a cute baby? Naaaahh. I think I conquered the art of soundslides and viola!...here is Katie. She is the first-born of my friends Steph and John and they were up visiting from the state that they should rename Michigan because everyone is moving there (North Carolina). I'm a self-proclaimed bad photo editor because I can never narrow them down, but tough tacos, she's cute. So I hope you enjoy my first ever soundslide production and my goal is to make the mama cry. :) (well?!)
In order to make it play you have to hit the arrow pointing to the right just to the bottom left of the photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh darn it, I'm crying and I'm not even her mom. You are talented, and that baby is so cute - a double threat!! That should come with a warning... awesome job!
Post a Comment