The weekend started out with some Christmas entertainment via some cute boys. Kid concerts crack me up and Levi and Luke's proved to be just as fun. If only I had sound with these photos - that would be Levi right in the middle singing loud and proud (takes after ChaCha no doubt). My personal favorite is his little brother Luke, very adeptly picking his nose. And that's why I love little kids.


I think my favorite in this picture is the little boy in the blue shirt in the lower right corner...I can do that look rather well...mostly in meetings at work. :)

After the concert we had an even better evening of good wine and fun! Then it was on to a great parade in Coleman but you'll have to go visit Ryan's link at right because I don't like the pictures I took. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment