Thursday, November 15, 2007

Halloween 2007

Well this Halloween held some interesting events...here was the party that had quite the interesting costumes (I was a quarter pouder with cheese...it's classic just ask and I'll show you). :)

Where else can you get a picture with Al and Peg Bundy, Thug Raggedy Ann and Andy, and Jack Tripper and Chrissy Snow?!


Lou should know better than to do that stuff near a photographer. :)


Jack Tripper changed into a Three Amigo and tried to convert Darth himself.


These kids are actually my real nieces and nephews that live in North Carolina. Michael made quite the waves as a girl...and scored up some extra candy for being brave enough to wear that costume. Jenna is wearing the same cat that my sister and I wore when we were that age (my mom made it - give or take - 25 years ago!). James, ah James, just remember he's in the first grade and reads at the seventh grade level...he was a molecule of course...a hydrogen one at that. If you dig around in the archives you'll find him at the Center for the Arts excited about his favorite elements. Who? James? Like science...nooooo. And then there is Christina as Hermione...how did she get to be that tall? Are 10-year-olds supposed to be that old looking?! (Photo from my sister)


For those of you that don't know Ethan and Carter, they are OBSESSED with vacuum cleaners. So of course Jenny just whipped them up two ShopVac costumes (she's nerdy like that). They had hoses and everything...and you could put the candy down the hose to a bag on the inside. Now that's hard core craziness. (Photo by neighbor Pam)

1 comment:

Lou said...

Yeah, but I can do ANYTHING with that hair....no one can tell it's me, right??

I like the, uh, molecule idea. Maybe we can all ask your family for costume ideas next year! Of course, I may use the quarter pounder with cheese idea in the future too. Creative ideas seem to run in the family...

:)