
See, here I am with two of the nice people, although I'm slightly afraid of the smaller one. She squeezes hard. These nice people don't actually live here, but they are visiting from North Carolina and man am I glad they are! They have a kitty already but I don't think they can take me home....so can I come live at your house?

These are the baby birds in the back yard that are huuuuuungry. However, their mom keeps coming around to feed them but she's chicken of me. I don't know why....

all I wanted to do is play with her, but nooooo she's keeping her distance and making the people here nuts with her incessant, "cheep, cheep, cheep". I'm just a liiiiiittle kitty I don't know what her problem is?

Alright, this should seal the deal. See how cute I am? Can I please come live with you?!
3 comments:
can you keep it for 4-6 months until we move, then we'll take it?????? I'm working on Ryan...
ang
If your dad will build our house in a week, we will take it next week. Think you can hit that deadline Mark? It is either that or you keep the cat :)
R
There was a chuckle from my dad. You know, the cat doesn't need to live in the house, he can become the sole occupant of the new property?
Post a Comment