Friday, January 19, 2007

Gluttony and Sloth.


My comment on Saturday night was: "If the world ends at this moment we're all going to hell for at least two of the seven deadly sins" everybody said in unison without missing a beat, "gluttony". The annual Girl's Weekend has come and gone and all we have to show for it is some lovely photographs and numbers on the scale. A friend I went to college with invited me along for this weekend of gluttony and oh the fun that was had. A very nice man that lives on the St. Clair River lends us his guest house for the weekend....too bad for my liver it comes with full bar.


Every party needs pie (s) :)


This was the scene we walked in on...there's just something not right about vodka next to the baby Jesus.


The beginning of the end....it all starts with a really good chicken dinner...


JP was sick of me pestering her about the cake so out came the knife and I had to have a talk with that cake...it went something like this: "Get. In. My. Belly."


Bar's open.


Day two...Christy kicking back in the barber's chair watchin' the boats go by...


Once you get up....it's time to climb back into bed and read the magazines you only get to read in the grocery store aisle.


These two lazy bones camped out, read, snoozed all the way till 5pm of day two. Well done Becky and Beth, well done. :)


Christy and JP


The art of Left, Right, Center...it's all about the lucky dice roll. I've found that rather than the lucky head bang, I prefer the armpit pass.


I missed the big win by two rolls. It's not every day you can win a double pot of Left, Right, Center.

Day three we awoke to a massive ice storm and had to bail out directly after some good breakfast pizza. And just like that another year closes on Girl's Weekend...good girl's go to heaven, bad girls go to the guest house. And JP just for you...I left off the "pole dancing" pictures. heehe :)

No comments: